most nights, while my husband falls asleep in under 3 minutes, I lay in bed for about an hour or so, and I think. I pick colors for my bedroom. I think about blogging. I plan my grocery list. I dream about beautiful chandeliers. I imagine what organs are going for on the black market, and wonder if I have extras I dont need? But mostly I just think about beautiful things like this:





Have I died and gone to heaven?? I *drool* about all things
Ochre. Btw peeps, the last chandelier is chainmail.
Chain efin mail. While they don't list prices on their site, the average price is 5-9k for the couches, so I'm thinking, selling my soul to the devil still wouldn't be enough.
Do you love them too?
4 comments:
Oh how yummy.. You have scrumptious taste! Now I have yet another thing to think about as I lay in bed tonight.. and what's with husbands that fall asleep within 3 min? Mine done the same. I'm so envious of it.
Definitely drool worthy! You could totally make the chain mail chandelier. It might take a little trial and error, but at least no organs would have to be sold.
And how can anyone fall asleep in 3 minutes???? I'm lucky if it only takes an hour!
I do the very same thing. My husband is asleep right away and I'm just mulling over everything for hours. I had the same thought as Madeline-- you could make a chandelier inspired by that one. Even if you don't have access to real chain mail, per se, you could use the general idea. I would love to see how it turned out!!
I love these and had to comment because of your headline. :-)
Over from If the Lampshade Fits.
Post a Comment