Thursday, February 26, 2009

poly face

Heyyy, blog land readers and writers. I am still alive and have no intentions of abandoning my blog! I spent this week cleaning up after the inlaws left, and spending time with my parents who are home for the first time since December. Also, we finished staining our floors in our house- dark magohany with added red tints- gorgeous. I was planning to post photos, but we left the camera in the bathroom, which I can't reach because the floors are still wet!! we're dorks. I will post photos soon!

Tonight: we get our polyurethane groove on. Oh snap!

Also tonight: MORE houseguests arrive. I feel like we are a revolving door of house guests. Once they leave saturday, our roommate comes back home from CA. You see, Chris and I live my parents 'office/guest house' [free of charge as long as we play host and hostess] as we remodel our house... that we bought in July. So we have lived with other people nearly the entire time we've been married. Can you see why I'm freaking out at the thought of moving in?? Major, major excitement.

keep your fingers crossed, as next weekend may be our move-in and groove-in!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Excitement!!! Can't wait for the photos. Enjoy the time with your parents. Did they move from NO?