Tuesday, February 17, 2009

le sick face

Well, it seems an overweight family of phlegm has taken residence in my lungs and threw a dance party, followed by poker night with lots of fighting and smoking [visuals courtesy of Mucinex commercials]

I feel like le crap. Yesterday was worse though. The majority of my day was spent in my sweat pants, weakly leafing through Domino. I don't know what is more sad, the fact that I am this sick, or that I can't cope with the fact that Domino is gone. Maybe if i just pretend it never happened...it never will. Well, I'm going to interrupt my delusions of grandeur with some excellent and dance worthy news:

The entire first floor of my house is primed, AND "Autumn Fog" is going up on my kitchen walls tonight, thanks to my lovely in-laws!!!! They have plans to paint my whole house if I can just hunker down and make my final color decisions. Wow, and all I am offering in return is free food for the week. Halle-stinkin-lujah! So tomorrow, I might venture out of my sweats to go and behold my painted kitchen.

Happy, happy, joy, joy! heart go boom-boom :)

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Sorry your feeling so rotten! Mucinex really does wonders though. I went to the doc when my sinuses got way out of control, and that's what he told me to get. No Rx necessary.
Can I borrow your in-laws? ;) I so want to repaint my living room and bathroom.

Erin said...

I have been considering going to the doctor, but I think I might just get some Mucinex instead.

Hope you start feeling better soon.