Wednesday, March 11, 2009

abdominal midget punching bag kind of day

dudettes.


i spent allllll day in bed yesterday, recovering from the head cold that reared it's ugly head once more. But even worse, my abdominal/ovaries area felt like a midgets' punching bag, then it switched to midget with a knife. I could hardly walk! If you're wondering, I am pretty sure I'm not preggo, fertile myrtle, womb fruit. Thankfully today, I can walk again AND I can breathe through my nose.

in other news:


1. my tulips are beginning to peek their heads from the earth's surface. I can't wait to greet their pretty faces!


2. My computer sucks. It's been so slow I haven't even wanted to turn it on. I nearly hurled its piece of crap across the room today. I want it to die a slow and painful death, and then maybe set it on fire. Someday I will, after I get my Mac.


3. in preparation for my audition for ANTM I took headshots. For those of you who don't know me, I am doing this as a joke, even though I'd like to think I'd kick everyone's ayuss.


4. we are having the most schizoprenic weather lately. Last week in PA it was snowing, then by the end of the week it was a gorgeous 70 degrees. Please, grandpa winters, pack your bags and go to florida already, we need Spring!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Hope you're back to feeling 100% now!
Tulips sound lovely. Do post pics once they bloom.
Our weather's been crazy too. Warm, warm, warm for a few glorious days. Now its cold, cold, cold. Cold rain is in the forecast for the next few days. Ugh!