I'm generally a nice person. But today I'm a bit irked and I need to vent, so I run the risk of sounding like a mean person. I don't care.
I SPENT A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME ON THE PHONE WITH SEARS TRYING TO SCHEDULE, CANCEL AND CHANGE AND APPOINTMENT TO GET MY WASHER FIXED.
[and writing in caps normally really bothers me but it's kind of soothing at the moment]
MUST Sears have their customer service headquarters in INDIA?? Where I talk round and round in circle with people who's accents are so strong I can't understand what they are saying? And they can't understand my horrible american accent either??
and WHY oh WHY am I constantly surrounded by impossible ignorant drivers? Do I have a sign on my car that says 'Idiots Welcome Here!' I wish I didn't have to drive at all and be bothered by other drivers, who are clearly, driving only to make my life completely and utterly frustrating.
And my NEIGHBOR. She is possibly, the grumpiest woman I have ever met. Recently there was an 'open' spot in front of my house [i live in a city, parking spots are precious] and so naturally, I pulled into it. My neighbor, saw that I had taken HER SPOT and glared at my like i was the devil himself, yelled at me for taking the spot she was saving for the log delivery man, like I KNEW she was saving it and did it on purpose just to spite her. SHEEEEEESH!
Well, I feel a tad better. But I'm still a little peeved that the washer man hasn't shown up yet. His 'window' of time to show up was 8-5. That's not a window, that's the freakin red sea. Window. Hah.
1 comment:
Oh, no! And, I thought my day was bad. At least I didn't have to speak to India to get a washer fixed! Hope tomorrow is better!
Post a Comment