Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wedding Bliss

I'd like to share our wedding video with you all! Filmed by my friend David Larkins & edited by Andrew Bowser of Monachetti. They are incredible filmmakers and I'd highly recommend them for weddings. Tell your friends!


Cheers to love!



Wedding Video from Yana Banova on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Madeline said...

Awww, Yana, that is all kinds of beautiful! I'm so glad your wedding day was such a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

magical...beautious...stunning :)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Gorgeous and romantical ;)

Abra Clampitt said...

I found you through Youcansignifyouwantto (aka Erin) and thought you looked fun to get to know. :)

Your video is amazing! What is that song?

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your home, I love remodeling!!!

Meg said...

luminous, yana. my boyfriend does wedding videography - i can't wait to show him this. it's lovely.

Nichole Contente said...

I just started following your blog, and decided tonight to go through and read your past posts. You are remarkable to read about and this video made me cry, beautiful. hope i dont sound like a creep haha