Thanks for stopping in 'M' (i love initals as a name) and Molly!
I know Madeline...I was speechless too. I've seen stuff like this before, but with the overwhelming surge of reality TV shows, Americans look more dumb and idiotic everyday. No wonder the french hate us.
5 comments:
all I can say about that is...pits. just pits. psycho is right.
Hey I just found your blog through Madeline @ my boy and me. This is hideously creepy. Poor poor children.
WTF!...that's just creepy and sick!
Why dress up your child to look like a blow up doll!?
I have been rendered speechless and quite a bit nauseated! Where are these mother's hearts???? Don't get me started!!
Thanks for stopping in 'M' (i love initals as a name) and Molly!
I know Madeline...I was speechless too. I've seen stuff like this before, but with the overwhelming surge of reality TV shows, Americans look more dumb and idiotic everyday. No wonder the french hate us.
Post a Comment