Tuesday, March 3, 2009

better & progress

I'm much better today. The washer fixer man arrived last night at 6:30 in the middle of dinner, and 150 dollars later, my clogged hose was un-clogged and my washer is now working again.
Today is laundering of the accumulation of dirty clothes from last week. So in between washer to dryer exchanges, I am blogging, drinking fresh pineapple and ginger juice and packing!

PACKING! To mooooove. This weekend! Holy gospel. I can't belive it's really going to happen.
We finished the poly on the floors Sunday night, and my...they are yar:

Exbihit A: Office/Music Room & Future Baby room. (far future.)

Exhibit B: Master bdrm closet


Exhibit C: Master bdrm closet 'before' and Chris awkwardly darting away from the lens:



As we wait paitently for them to dry before we move things in, Chris is finishing up the electrical work, and I am cleaning like a fairy freak. I swear, the woman who owned the house before me had not cleaned her baseboards or window sills in the 13 years she lived there.

Exhibit D: Cheap and Fancy Schmancy chandelier from Ikea.



Yippeeee skiipppeeeee OH THE FUN We'll have playing 'house'

xo, Yamba

2 comments:

Madeline said...

That's so exciting! Good luck with the move. Everything is looking beautiful!!

Outside The Lines said...

Wow! Great floors!