
I am not much of a new years resolution person, mainly because I don't like not doing what I say I want/plan/hope to accomplish.
BUT. If I did have a list, it would look something like this:
Learn how to be a mom.
Forgive myself as I make mistakes as I learn how to be a mom.
Not have so much disdain for Nicholas Cage, his hairline and his movies.
Learn to love my husband more/better through his love languages.
Love doing the dishes. [cringe]
Enjoy every moment with my baby. [even the poopy, crying, late sleepless nights]
Not have so much disdain for football.
I have many more real resolutions and even more sarcastic and fake ones, but I'll keep this list short and sweet.
What resolutions did you make that you'll actually keep?
xo, Yana
4 comments:
I just wanted to say that I can't stand Nicholas Cage, either! I think he is a ferociously terrible actor.
I'm so not a resolutions gal either. Yours is a fun list though. :)
One of my main resolutions was similar to yours in that I want to love and respect my husband more an understand his love languages more. Also to be the Mommy God created me to be and to forgive myself when I say the wrong things to my 4 year old girl, who is almost an exact replica of me. ((shivers)) <3 I am diligently seeking these things this year.
Hello, I'm visiting from Marvelous Kiddo, and I have to tell you, you are so beautiful! Your little family is just gorgeous. Also: I hate Nicholas Cage, and I REALLY hate Mark Wahlberg. REALLY REALLY. And, to a lesser extent, Keanu Reeves. You're in good company.
Post a Comment