Heart Go Boom-Boom 'a happy woman's attempt to tell the world what makes her heart tick'
Yana. Mrs. Brink. I love ya. Your creativity.You make me laugh.Smile.You. are. a ... M O M!!!
Yes. Definitely cruel! But,what a cutie.
Yes, it was cruel! You had me scrambling to read your blog! LOL! I am still holding out for some photos of your neat house!
Oh my goodness, we have the SAME aardvark! Don't you just love him? He's one of my favorites and I keep trying to sneak him out into the living room but my husband puts him back in Henry's room :)I had no idea they make a (crocodile?) too! Adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yana. Mrs. Brink.
I love ya.
Your creativity.
You make me laugh.
Smile.
You. are. a ... M O M!!!
Yes. Definitely cruel! But,what a cutie.
Yes, it was cruel! You had me scrambling to read your blog! LOL! I am still holding out for some photos of your neat house!
Oh my goodness, we have the SAME aardvark! Don't you just love him? He's one of my favorites and I keep trying to sneak him out into the living room but my husband puts him back in Henry's room :)I had no idea they make a (crocodile?) too! Adorable!
Post a Comment