This is it. DAY ONE of 2010.
This is the year that my first baby will be born!
I will become a mom, for the rest of my life!
Seems so surreal. He has a short few days of growth inside, and a lifetime on the outside. What a journey...what an adventure!!
When I woke up this morning the first thought on my mind [besides 'oh my back! my baaaccckkk....ugh!!!] was "it's the final countdown!" -I joke that this is the song what I want playing when I transition into the pushing stage of the delivery. May I present, a magian named GOB.
3 comments:
You pretty much crack me up!
this is my favorite show. steve holt!
yeah, i cried the day they canceled arrested development. like, i was at work and luke called me and said it was really for real canceled and i sat at my desk and cried actual salty tears. this was before i had kids or a life. HA! but no, i do love it. and the the final countdown is a great song for counting down to labor... when you're actually in transition i think it might drive you crazy. :) can't wait to hear all about your birth, it will be beautiful!
Post a Comment