Wednesday, February 4, 2009

love at first light


The Feb-March issue of Ready Made features a design by Jean Pelle and I am in love with this chandelier. Love at first light? I think so. Ready made has directions on how to make this little beauty yourself {for the less handy, have your boyfriend or husband make it for you}
[EDIT: My engingeering smarty pants husband just informed me that the electrical tape, as called for in the do-it-yourself instructions, is NOT a good idea. He also informed me that he has figured out a way to wire it in a more efficient and safe manner. Aw, yay for smarty pants husbands who go to school and support their college-drop-out wives. Once we have this pretty baby made, we'll tell you how to do it. I'm refering to the chandelier, not the birds and the bees. Ask your mother that. Better yet, google it. Less awkward.]

1 comment: