
...not going to be me, but I will audition at the open casting call this Thursday!
They are now accepting 'short' girls under 5'7". I'm laughing at myself and my friends who tell me 'you HAVE to DO it!!!' So, I will, and it will be funny. Nothing will come out of it, but I'll be able to file it away in my 'crazy things I've done' memory file.
Ok, gotta go work on my walk and fill out a 15 page application. omg.
6 comments:
oh geeeeeze! yamba, so ridiculous!
i love you
Smiling ear to ear...nearly laughing-not at you, with you. You are quite a stunner with a lovely sense of humor.
I'm glad you are laughing with me! And you know my sense of humor...I err to the sarcastic side most of the time. I just can't wait to go and see all the girls that show up!
I went to a cattle call for Les Mis back in the mid-nineties when I thought it was cool... I think one for ANTM will be even funnier!
I went to a cattle call in the early nineties when Jean Paul Gautier was just becoming the hot designer and was only 4 people away from doing my cat walk when they did the same thing me... I coulda been a Star! lol I'm a happy stay at home mama and wouldn't have it any other way. ;)
Welcome to the fun, Designers Brew and Kirstie!
JP Gaultier and Les Mis totally are both cool, still! My mom has a JP purse that I have been eyeing since I was a pre-teen and if that's all I get as an inheritance, I'll be happy.
Post a Comment