In an amazing acrobatic feat of tard, I burned the back of my calf with freshly boiled water. Incredible, I know. 'And the Tard Olympics would now like to present the Gold to Yana....' It's mostly healing now, but the potential scar had me in tears.
The ANTM cattle call was last night. As I walked up to the Coliseum at 6:15, there was a line from the doors outside and around the building. The tension was thick as frozen butter as I watched the girls in the line check eacother out. SO HILARIOUS. After inching our way in the cold for 25 mins, a man came out and announced "NO MORE GIRLS. THEY AREN'T SEEING ANYMORE GIRLS, SO GO HOME." Wtf, really? Chris joked, I bet that is just some womans boyfriend trying to get to rid all the competition!' Then a black mamma started yelling at the local news camera "this is my daughter's DREAM! We worked too hard to get turned away at the doors!! TYRA!!! THIS IS THE AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!" Ahh, don't you just love stage moms projecting their dreams onto their daughters? We then decided a celebratory drink was due...to celebrate.....the effort! I love an excuse to celebrate!
1 comment:
Ha! Too funny. Well, not the burning the back of your calf part, but the rest of it. Hope your calf is healing nicely!
Post a Comment