Tuesday, September 29, 2009

confessions of a pregnant woman, pt III

1. It has begun. The wearing of the dreaded maternity jeans has begun. [they are so stinkin comfortable, might I add. Still a tad ugly, but at this point, comfort is crucial]

2. 24 weeks tomorrow, and every day has been lovelier than the last. [if you would like me to pray for your pregnancy, I offer prayers for a nominal fee. kidding.]

3. I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S ONLY 4 months LEFT. HOLY S@&#. [I'm trying to control my tongue around the babe, but lucky for me he can't read yet.]

4. Baby Room Demo has commenced. Walls are being patched and repainted. Yippee!

5. um. ? [I lose my train of thought sometimes.....]

6. name searching...whittling down the options. I think we'll keep it a surprise once we choose!

7. After I birth brink jr, I'm seriously considering taking midwifery classes...

8. some days I feel really sexy, and some days more whale-esque. On the former days I smile. On the latter I try not to cry as I get dressed. On those days every article of clothing is sprawled on the bed or floor.

9. He seems so happy in there, rolling around. [let's hope he isn't content to over-extend his welcome to my uterus. Prince Brink, this is your mother typing. If you stay in there till 42 weeks, you're grounded.

10. I'm gonna go roast a chicken and enjoy overheating the house, and over-eating my own house.It's fall and I'm pregnant. What else is there do? :)


CIAO LOVES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO at #9 $ #10

Unknown said...

You are so not a whale!!! You are such a cutie! And pregnancy looks fabulous on you! Eat your heart out sweetie, its one of the few times in life when it is "okay" to eat and eat and eat! :) The other time it is acceptable is while breastfeeding, so keep on eating! :)

Yana said...

No, I don't think I look like one...it's just so difficult to fit in my clothes and feel cute somedays!

Oh that roasted chicken was uh-mazing, and the soup from the left overs was also heavenly.

Madeline said...

Ha! You've got me giggling. I so remember the flip flop between feeling amazingly beautiful and rather whale-like. I might have cried a few times in late pregnancy when I had trouble reaching around myself!