Today is THE day.
At 6:30, Baby Brink, Me, Chris and my Mom [glam-ma CoCo] are going to get the long awaited gender ultrasound. What will baby be? A hamburger, or hotdog? Innie, or outie? Princess or Prince? A mini-me, or mini-Chris??
I AM ALLLLLLL SMILES. ear to ear. grins. laughs.
It's currently 12:03 and I have successfully wasted the morning away...and will continue to find things to do to waste more time until 6:30...facebook, blogger, checking my puny bank account, facebook, more blogger, watching Barefoot Contessa & What Not to Wear.... Something like that.
In other FANTASIC HAPPY WONDERFUL news: we have found our midwife!!! PTL and halle-stinkin-lujah!
So ladies and gents, cast your votes and place your bets. Have any guesses on the gender of Baby Brink?
to be continued....
2 comments:
I'm not good at guessing, all I know for sure is that your baby is going to be gorgeous either way! :)
I can't wait!! Do tell!!!!
Post a Comment