our friend mike invited us to go 'light tagging' with him under a bridge in downtown.
thanks to a slow shutter, we captured these. who knew flashlights and flaming steel wool could be so awesome?




chris kissing my baby belly:



my Chihuly inspired piece:

here's where we got competitive. May I introduce Darth Vadar:
Pac-man:
And my MJ 'thriller' pose:
tulips:
4 comments:
Oh. my. stars. That is so cool! How did y'all do that????
Gosh, it was a blast! The flame art was done with small gaged steel wool, lit with a lighter and spun around on a stretched out wire hanger. When you swing it around the sparks fly everywhere and create an amazing effect with the slower shutter. (but I would wear a hat and use only on cement! you wouldn't want to catch anything on fire)
The flashlight pictures were done with different colored flashlights and a little dose of creativity!
you should try it!!
Wow! That's wicked awesome! I wanna try that!
RAD! Those are definitely framable! especially the one of chris kissing your baby belly! ;^)
Post a Comment