Friday, January 8, 2010

Best of 2009

My Favorite Moments of 2009:


Buying our first house!
Moving in. Hah.
Meeting baby Naomi & becoming Auntie Yaya



Celebrating my Mom & Mom-in-law at my house on Mother's Day. Little did I know, we concieved that day. So technically I was a mom too, and didn't even know it!


The shocking second pink line.
[this would also fall under the category of most scary moment of 2009]



One year Mawwied! Weekend trip to DC







Secretly filming his parents as we reveal our big surprise











My 25th birthday bash. Pregs. So much fun!


A visit from my best friend Kate. I'm rocking my 20 week bump, and she was rocking her new Rock, from freshly proposed fee-yawn-cay, Mr. Petrick.



Going to see my friends Mute Math in concert.


My Baby Shower. The gifts were great, the female chatter was roaring, and the food was bangin'. My mom rocks.



Our trip to San Francisco!




Our 'Last-vacation-with-out-a-baby-for-a-few-years-trip' to San Fran.




2nd mawwied x-mas. First in our home, and first ever pregs.



Giving my sweet man his guitar



There are many many more beautiful memories that only my heart holds.
ok, 2010. What'chu got? Bring it!


4 comments:

Madeline said...

Y'all have had quite a year. Love the in-laws' reactions! Very sweet.

And, of course, 2010 is destined to be the best yet!

Unknown said...

I loved seeing these photos! And watching the video. Your house looks so neat! You should give a "tour" in pics. And you are so stinkin' cute too! I may steal your idea for the post, its a good one!

Anonymous said...

Your parents must just be on pins and needles with baby brink on the way. ;}, as well as yourselves of course.

alliehallmarr said...

Such a gorgeous couple...and now your perfect little baby makes you a beautiful family. :) I honestly teared up when I watched the video of you announcing your pregnancy. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things...what can I say? LOVE.