



27 of our closest friends and family gathered in Italian Lakes park, shaded by a canopy on the bridge. It was 97 degrees and sweltering. Luckily, because we had so few people, moving the wedding an hour later to escape the heat was an easy task of about 4 phone calls. Thank God for baby powder, as it kept my knees from sticking together under my 18 lb dress. My girls wore Vera Wang dresses that were on sale for $12 at Kohls. [I think I should get an award for cheapest bridesmaid dress ever] My flowers were lucious peonies, arranged by my sister in law Amy. The whole day was extremely relaxing and enjoyable. I even did my own makeup. It was a beautiful and simple ceremony, led by my Pastor Charles. During the ceremony I took a moment to look around and connect with every person there to witness the best day of my life. I'll never forget it. After the ceremony we all took a stroll around the lake, as my dad serenaded us with his violin. Then a few pictures....and off to a little spanish restaurant Manga Qui. It was incredibly intimate as we had the whole place to ourselves. We ate delicious food, listened to heartful toats, took communion, ate dessert family style, and danced a little. It was the best celebration I've ever been to.

7 comments:
i love your pictures from your wedding!!!! and it sounded like a amazing day!
How perfect and beautiful and very Yana!! The pictures are magazine worthy.
WOW! Those photos are amazing. I love your dress, the bridesmaid dresses ($12!?!?!? That is the deal of the century!) your bouquet and not to mention your groom looks swoon-worthy in that sweet suit! I'm going to look at your Flickr now...
You looked gorgeous on your wedding day.
And the photographs are stunning they look so stylish and glamorous!
I've mentioned to you before that I didn't have a real wedding. I'm so jealous looking at these photos! Yours looks like it was magical and relaxed and gorgeous and lush and everything a wedding should be. And you were one beautiful bride!
-Erin
(I would have done my own makeup too. I am totally the best at it!)
thank you so much everyone, for all the compliments!! I am overwhelmed, and so lucky to have had such a wonderful day and pretty pictures to prove it.
Our Photographer was Joshua Shirlen (which I forgot to mention previously) and he is a fantastic fashion photographer who does weddings. I would highly recommed him!
I just viewed more photos from your wedding and have to say that you all have to be the most gorgeous wedding party I've ever seen! :) Such beautiful people and lovely photos!
Post a Comment