Don't lose hope. My hubs and I just put a low ($50k less than the original cost) offer on a cute, 2- story white house that was way outta our price range. But that was because it was a 'short sale'. PLUS, the house went off the market, so there is no other competition from other interested buyers. We didn't know this would happen, but it did! Now we're waiting for the bank to accept our offer.
So, if that can happen for us, maybe it can happen for you too, with the way the market is these days. ?? Then again, it may be WAAAAAY out of your price range. lol I hope not.
It IS for Sale, and it is more gorgeous in person than in picture. It is empty...and it is probably not going to be ours at all.ever.
Unless. a miracle of a meteor hitting our credit card agency and detroying records permanantly. Or unless someone gives us a downpayment. I'm banking on the meteor.
11 comments:
....OMG...
Um, Yeah. I would agree with you on this one. Pride and Prejudice. (sighing with you)
Is it for sale?
b e a u t i f u l
I love it, its beautiful and i love homes with Old charm!
YES it's for sale...and judging on the new growth on the shrubs, we think it's been vacant for a few months. We're SO crafty like that.
it is sooooo gorgeous. backyard is beautiful. the only horrible thing about it is the price tag.
siiiigh.
Gorgeous infatuation!
Price tags are such dream crushers!
Don't lose hope. My hubs and I just put a low ($50k less than the original cost) offer on a cute, 2- story white house that was way outta our price range. But that was because it was a 'short sale'. PLUS, the house went off the market, so there is no other competition from other interested buyers. We didn't know this would happen, but it did! Now we're waiting for the bank to accept our offer.
So, if that can happen for us, maybe it can happen for you too, with the way the market is these days. ?? Then again, it may be WAAAAAY out of your price range. lol I hope not.
go peek in the windows to see if it's empty. Maybe do a tour just for fun! :)
I love that house!! Old world charm at its finest!
It IS for Sale, and it is more gorgeous in person than in picture. It is empty...and it is probably not going to be ours at all.ever.
Unless. a miracle of a meteor hitting our credit card agency and detroying records permanantly. Or unless someone gives us a downpayment. I'm banking on the meteor.
That could definitely make a gals heart go boom-boom!
WOW - how could you not fall in love??? this is the sort of house where children run barefoot in nightgowns and fairies live amongst the shrubs.
Post a Comment